The Board enroll women candidates for the following two years with four semester Post-graduate Courses.
- M.A. Hindi Download Syllabus
- M.A. English Download Syllabus
- M.A. History Download Syllabus
- M.A. Political Science Download Syllabus
- M.A. Punjabi Download Syllabus
- M.A. Sanskrit
- M.A. Philosophy
- M.A. Mathematics Download Syllabus
- M.Sc. Mathematics Download Syllabus
Note: Students are advised to contact the concerned departments for dates entrance test and eligibility conditions etc.
M.A./M.Sc.(Part-I/Ist Semester) ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
THE MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION TO POST GRADUATE COURSES IN NON-COLLEGIATE WOMEN'S EDUCATION BOARD WILL BE THE SAME AS ARE APPLICABLE IN THE CASE OF REGULAR STUDENTS.
As per University rules, four year span period is permissible in the case of candidates enrolled for the M.A./M.Sc. Examination.
Note: 1. Teaching arrangement will be made provided there are at least ten students in subject attending the classes.
Note: 2. Women students residing in the Delhi NCT only can enroll themselves as students of the Board subject to eligibility.
Download:-Date Schedule for II & IV Semester 2015-16